Brake Service and Repairs
Do you need a Brake Service ? Well, obviously if when you hit the brakes your car takes longer to stop than it used to.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should be aware of to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - you need to get your brakes checked:
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal is low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- Your steering wheel shakes or shudders when you brake
- Your brakes make a squealing sound
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at Rawson Motors as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; not getting them regularly checked means you are putting your life at risk . Brakes should be checked out at every service and by a specialist with the appropriate experience.
At Rawson Motors we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Rawson Motors today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!